1.1 You acknowledge and accept that the Company’s web server automatically collects Your IP address when You visit the Website and that the Company may use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server and to compile statistics on Website usage.
1.2 The Company will treat Your personal information as confidential and will only disclose it for the following purposes:
- if the Company believes it is necessary to comply with a requirement of the United States of America law enforcement agencies;
- processing orders (if applicable);
- where the personal information is given to the Company for that purpose, evaluating that personal information given against present or future employment opportunities within the Company or any of its affiliated companies;
- To administer this Website;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to You;
- To notify You of products, special offers or competitions that may be of interest to You; or
- To disclose to affiliated companies and other relevant third parties, who may contact You about their products or services that may be of interest to You.
Third Party Links
2.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for Your convenience. If You use these links, You leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites. The Company does not control and is not responsible for these third party websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about any of the third party websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If You decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
2.2 If You would like to link to the Website, You may only do so on the basis that You link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any of the Logos of any of the Group (including without limitation the Site logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- You do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- You do not misrepresent Your relationship with the Company or present any other false information about the Company;
- You do not otherwise use any of the trademarks displayed on the Website without express written permission from the Company;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by You; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
2.3 The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 2.2 for breach of these Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
2.4 You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by the Group as a result of breach of clause 2.2.